This offer entitles you to select from 6 cruises and receive a special 2 for 1 price. Who could resist the glamour and adventure of a dream cruise? Thrifty Travel has teamed up with the worlds most recognized cruise lines to deliver unforgettable cruises with exotic ports of call that are sure to impress. Two travels for the price of one published catalog price of the cruise line. Please note taxes and port charges will be for each traveler.
Three Days & Two Nights Accommodations for Two
Take a breather from the real world with this special Accommodations Certificate, which gives you three days and two nights at a popular destination.
This Adventure lets you enjoy one of 20 different vacation settings from Florida to California to Mexico including:
A $25 USD deposit is required towards the payment of government imposed hotel taxes.
3 Day 2 Night Adventure Terms and Conditions
1. This certificate entitles the registrant to 3 days/2 nights of complimentary accommodations, at your choice of one of the following destinations: Anaheim, CA; Reno,NV; Sedona, AZ; Lake Tahoe,CA; Branson, MO; Smoky Mountains, TN; Wisconsin Dells, WI; Cocoa Beach, FL; Daytona Beach, FL; Ft. Lauderdale, FL; Miami, FL; Ormond Beach, FL; Orlando, FL; Hilton Head Island, SC; Freeport, Bahamas; Cancun, Mexico; San Carlos, Mexico; Puerto Vallarta, Mexico; Cabo San Lucas, Baja California, Mexico; Acapulco, Mexico.
2. This certificate is for two (2) adults who are 25 years of age or older and possess two major credit cards. Sorry, no debit or ATM cards. Additional room nights are available at a special discounted rate to certificate holders only.
3. Complete your Reservation Request form, and mail it with your $25.00 USD tax deposit to the address on your package.
4. Once you are confirmed, a reservationist will contact you so you may proceed with your transportation plans. We recommend that you do not book your airfare reservations until you are confirmed at the destination and date of your choice.
5. You must select two (2) different dates, at least seven (7) days apart, in chronological order, or your request may be delayed.
6. Reservations must be submitted at least 45 days in advance and are subject to space availability at time of booking. Please make your reservations early especially for holidays or peak seasons. Certain destinations may be subject to high season blocked out periods.
7. We will acknowledge your reservation request within fourteen (14) days of receipt. The travel company will confirm your reservation in writing no less than 21 days in advance of your travel date. We will give you as much notice as possible. In order to be fair to registered certificate holders we ask that you refrain from all telephone inquiries until we have received your reservation request and tax deposit.
8. Cancellation Policy: Once we have confirmed your reservations and received all paperwork, you will receive a confirmation letter to present upon check in. If you need to cancel confirmed reservations more than eight (8) business days prior to your arrival date there will be a $25.00 USD fee. If you need to cancel confirmed reservations within seven (7) business days prior to your arrival date or fail to check in for a confirmed reservation you will be charged a $75.00-$150.00 USD fee (depending on seasonal rack rates), which will be guaranteed by credit card.
9. This certificate is valid only for your accommodations. It does not include food, beverages, taxes, portage, gratuities, transportation to and from the airport, service charges, or incidental expenses.
10. This certificate is not redeemable for cash or any other consideration. Any two (2) or more certificates cannot be used consecutively, or for group travel, when applied to the same destination or within a twelve (12) month period. You may be restricted from selecting a destination located in the county of your residence.
11. This certificate is fully transferable should you wish to use it as a gift, subject to the Terms and Conditions of this certificate.
12. You can request additional assistance for Extra Nights, Airline Reservations, Car Rental, & Travel Insurance.