When You Buy Our 3-Day/2-Night Orlando Magical Getaway You Will Also Receive Our 3-Day/2-Night Bahama Cruise as a Free Bonus. We include 2 Free Companion Airfares in this special vacation package (A Minimum $1000 Retail Value).
Terms & Conditions For The 3-Day Orlando Magical Getaway & 3-Day/2-Night Bahama Cruise.
1. The recipient of our Bonus Bahama Cruise Vacation Package is entitled to a complimentary 2-night, round-trip cruise for two aboard the ship, MS Bahamas Celebration, sailing from West Palm Beach to the Grand Bahama Island. Aboard ship, our guests will enjoy a comfortable inside stateroom, all meals, live Las Vegas style entertainment and all shipboard activities. This cruise package does not include transportation, port charges, Florida state sales tax, gratuities or incidentals aboard ship. Room Upgrades and other options are available at an additional cost.
2. We must receive your Registration Form via mail or Internet within 30 days of your receipt of the cruise certificate to validate your request.
3. Once your Registration Form is validated, you will be contacted by our Travel Agency to discuss your reservation request dates and any additional discount travel benefits available. By registering to use the cruise voucher, you expressly request and consent to return telephone calls relating to fulfillment of this offer and other offers from CRC and its partner travel companies. You expressly permit us to contact you with regard to your cruise regardless of whether your number appears on any no-call list.
4. Passengers are responsible for port charges of $59 per person at time of booking. Port charges are non-refundable. The Bahamas Celebration also reserves the right to charge an additional fuel supplement of up to $9.00 per person per day on all passengers, to be collected at time of embarkation without prior notice, in the event that the price of light sweet crude oil according to the NYMEX (New York Mercantile Exchange Index) is greater than $40.00 per barrel of oil.
5. Rates for third and fourth person in your stateroom, when available, may be purchased at the current cruise line rate. The terms and conditions of Caribbean Cruise Line Standard Contract of Passage apply to the cruise.
6. This cruise certificate may not be combined with or applied to other certificates, promotions or special offers, including but not limited to: tour/travel packages, group, convention/company meetings, companion fares, senior citizen discounts, corporate agreements, student fares, child fares, travel industry discounts, internet fares, frequent flyer programs or any unpublished programs. One cruise certificate per stateroom.
7. Reservations must be booked and completed within one year of registration.
8. For questions regarding your reservation request please see your cruise voucher for the toll-free number to phone us Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. to 10 p.m. to speak with a reservation agent.
9. This offer is not valid to residents of South Florida.
10. Cruise certificates will be declared void if altered. CRC is not responsible for and will not replace certificates which are expired, lost, stolen or destroyed.
11. Once you have paid in full, this program is 100% non-refundable, non-endorsable, and non-transferable for any reason, medical or otherwise. Name changes not permitted.
12. Passengers must be 18 years of age or older unless traveling with an adult.
13. Blackout dates may apply during seasonal and Holiday periods. Additional blackout dates may apply and blackout dates are subject to change without notice.
14. These terms and conditions cannot be modified or waived, unless authorized in writing by a corporate officer of CRC. CRC has the final authority on the interpretation of the terms and conditions. Cruise passage is subject to terms and conditions stated on the contract ticket enclosed in final documents.
15. This Cruise certificate may be distributed free of charge only by an authorized business as a promotional product. It may not be sold or resold, and any such sale will invalidate any redemption rights hereunder. CRC assumes no responsibility for verbal or written representations made in conjunction with this offer by any distributor and/or their agent, other than those made in this offer.
16. Its agents, assignees and designees, act only as agents for the cruise line and do not, and will not assume any liability or responsibility for damages, expenses, loss, injury, accident, or death to any person or property whatsoever on any cruise ship or any transportation to and from said cruise passage, for any cause whatsoever due to delays, cancellations, nature, mechanical breakdown, strikes, war, acts of God, arising from, or in conjunction with services provided.
17. All federal, state and local laws apply. This program is void where prohibited by law.
18. By submitting a signed Registration Form or registration through any other means offered by CRC, the traveler consents to be bound by all the terms and conditions as stated in this cruise certificate.
19. Required Documentation & Identification: Please note that travel documentation requirements vary by destination and change often. It is the responsibility of the guest to provide valid travel and medical history documents required for debarkation and re-entry into the appropriate country of origin. Proper travel documentation is required at embarkation and throughout the cruise. It is the guest's responsibility to have available at all times required travel documents. Guests are advised to check with their travel agent or proper government authority to determine necessary documents. Guests traveling without proper documents will not be allowed to board the vessel. Documents must be presented at time of embarkation.
20. United States citizens will need a valid passport or, if not a US Citizen, original naturalization papers. You may get passports within a few weeks at most US Post Offices or, when you need it fast, we at Thrifty Travel Cub offer passport & visa service and we will be happy to accommodate you.
21. Embarkation: The MS Bahamas Celebration begins embarkation at 1:00 pm. The Ship will leave West Palm Beach at approximately 5:00 pm. Guests are required to be onboard ship at least 1 1/2 hours prior to departure time. Guests are required to complete the voyage and disembark at the embarkation port. When the ship returns to West Palm Beach, please plan 1-2 hours before disembarkation for Customs and Immigration clearance. Passengers using any airport should schedule their flights to allow adequate time.
If you have further questions about this offer, don't hesitate to contact support.